AN IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
Let your gift recipient know a perishable package is on its way to them.
Although we do not require a signature for delivery, there are many areas that UPS will not leave a package at a door because of theft during the holiday season. If they cannot leave package with recipient, it may be rerouted to a pickup location or they may reattempt delivery next day. This could cause a delivery delay.
Shipping Policy / Information
We ship to all US addresses (including Alaska & Hawaii).
Sorry, we do not ship to Canada or outside the US.
You must provide a physical address and a daytime contact phone number.
Overnight orders placed before 1 p.m.(PST) Monday through Thursday are shipped for scheduled delivery the following day. All orders placed after 1 p.m.(PST) will ship the following day, with the exception of Thursdays, in which case the order will be held for shipment the following Monday, unless you upgrade to the Saturday delivery option at check out. If you wish to select your own delivery date, simply type that information into the "Comments" box, at the bottom of your order form.
Saturday Delivery orders are shipped on Friday for Saturday delivery (when Saturday Delivery option is selected on order form, for an additional $20).
All orders placed after 1 p.m.(PST) Friday will ship on Monday of the following week.
USPS Priority is used to ship our Ready-to-Eat Canned products only, and will be delivered in 2-3 business days. This is not a shipping option for fresh-frozen or smoked products.
To receive your order confirmation and a tracking number, you must provide an email address on your order form. We track all packages to help ensure on-time delivery. All shipping charges include the reusable Styrofoam shipping box and gel packs or Dry-Ice (as needed).
Your order is shipped to you from our service center near Portland OR.
Our standard shipping option is UPS Overnight for frozen product and USPS Priority for canned product.
Discounted Shipping and handling Rates
The shipping charges you pay, are deeply discounted from the actual cost of shipping.
Check below for shipping charges as well as how much you can save by ordering in quantities of 10 lbs. or more.
Overnight Shipping Rates
1-5 lbs.= $29.95
Add $2 per each additional lb.
USPS Priority shipping for Canned products only - $5.95 per item.
Additional shipping fees
Some Rural Zip Codes acrue an additional $9.95 fee above the Overnight shipping rate for some remote areas for your order to be delivered next day.
Saturday Delivery $20.00 Upgrade fee above the Overnight shipping rate.
Hawaii/Alaska Shipments $25.00 additional fee above the overnight shipping rate
- You should expect your frozen Wild Pacific Salmon products to be delivered by 8 p.m. local time. Ready-to-Eat Canned Wild Pacific Salmon products are shipped by USPS Ground and will be delivered in 2-3 business days. Drivers will leave your products at your door.
- If you are unable to retrieve your package and refrigerate or freeze it a timely manner (weather depending), please arrange for someone to get your frozen order into a freezer quickly.
- Please use the comments section of your order form to write any information that will aide in the delivery of your package, a greeting card message, or a special portion size request.
- If you need to make a change to your delivery date before it has been shipped, you can call us at 503-435-8003 or email us at WildPacificSalmon@hotmail.com. We don't need your order number, just the name on the credit card used to purchase the order.
- We monitor extreme weather and natural disasters and will hold your order if it is not deliverable. You will be notified of this delay using the email address and/or phone number given on your order form.
- Refrigerate or freeze your fresh-frozen or smoked seafood immediately upon receipt. Wild Pacific Salmon uses no preservatives in any of their product.
- All fresh-frozen orders are shipped in thick Styrofoam shipping boxes and are packed with either gel packs or Dry-Ice (if needed). Your seafood products should arrive cold. In the event your product is thawed, but still cold, it is fine just refreeze. Wild Pacific Salmon uses no artificial preservatives in any of their products.
Tracking Your Shipment
- You can track your order at UPS.com. To receive the tracking number fill in your e-mail address on the order form and it will be sent to you.
- We are also able to offer you assistance with tracking your shipment, call us at 503-435-8003 and we will gladly track your shipment for you.
- Once you have placed the order an email confirmation will be immediately sent to you confirming the order details.
- Undeliverable Packages & Missing, Incorrect Shipping Information
- If a package is deemed undeliverable due to address issues we will immediately attempt to contact you and or the recipient using the information you provided with your order.
- We do not ask for signatures for packages, however a shipper may not leave a package at a door in some areas. Here, please make arrangements for someone to accept the package for you.
- If we are unable to contact you or the recipient and are unable to resolve the issue ourselves then neither Wild Pacific Salmon nor UPS will be held responsible for products loss, shipping charges or damages. Please make sure that the shipping address is correct.
- We are available to receive orders or to answer your questions by phone Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.(PST) at 503-435-8003.
- You can e-mail your questions to us at WildPacificSalmon@hotmail.com anytime. We love to hear from you!
Recycling our Package Materials
There are several options available to you for recycling the packaging material you received with your shipment.
- Re-use your packaging material for your own shipping needs.
- Drop off the items at your local recycling center.
- Check if there is a curb-side recycling program available in your area.
- Use the Styrofoam cooler for storage in your garage, shop or home.
Return Policy 30-day money back guarantee.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your order please contact us by e-mail at WildPacificSalmon@hotmail.com.
- If you are returning frozen seafood please pack the seafood and dry-ice (if applicable) in the same shipping container that it came in and ship it back using Overnight shipping.
- Next, e-mail the tracking number to WildPacificSalmon@hotmail.com the day that you ship it so we can track it. You will be responsible for the return shipping cost (note, it must be sent Overnight to get a refund) we will then refund you for the unused portion.
- Please don't ship returns after Wednesday as a delay in shipping could have it sitting in a warehouse over the weekend. All Shipping charges are Non-refundable.